In application of the LOPD (Spanish Data Protection Act), LinguaTrans Servicios Lingüísticos SLU (henceforth, “LinguaTrans”), and in accordance with the current regulations on personal data protection, informs that personal data collected via forms on the website https://linguatrans.com is included in the specific automated files of users enlisting the help of one of more of our translation, interpreting, language training and other linguistic services.
Personal data is collected and processed automatically, in order to maintain commercial relationships and carry out information, training, consultancy-based tasks as well as other matters relating to translation, interpretation, language training and other linguistic services.
This data will only be transferred to those entities deemed necessary, with the sole purpose of complying with the aforementioned objectives.
LinguaTrans takes the necessary measures to ensure the security, integrity and confidentiality of its data conforms to the information stipulated in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, on the protection of individuals regarding the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data.
The user may at any time exercise their rights to access, oppose, rectify and cancel, as recognised in the aforementioned Regulation (EU). Furthermore, the user can exercise these rights by sending a letter via e-mail to email@example.com.
The user declares that all the information provided by him/her is true and correct, and commits himself/herself to update it, communicating any changes via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The purpose of processing of personal data:
At LinguaTrans Servicios Lingüísticos SLU, we will process your personal data collected through the website https://linguatrans.com for the following purposes:
- In the case of recruiting the services offered through the website, in order to maintain the contractual relationship, as well as the management, administration, information, provision and improvement of the service.
- 2. The sending of information requested through the forms provided on the website and subsequent communications relating to the services provided by LinguaTrans.
- To send newsletters, as well as promotional and/or advertising campaigns relating to LinguaTrans and the sector as a whole.
- In the case of candidates hoping to work with LinguaTrans, we send communications regarding the application itself.
We remind you that you can oppose the sending of commercial communications by any means and at any time, by sending an e-mail to the address indicated above.
The fields in these records must be filled in, as it is impossible to carry out the purposes expressed if this data is not provided.
How long is the personal data collected kept?
The personal data provided will be kept for as long as the commercial relationship is maintained or if you do not request its deletion and, if applicable, for as long as legal responsibilities for the services provided may arise.
The processing of your data is carried out with the following legal bases that legitimise it:
- The requesting of information, or hiring of our translation, interpretation, language training and other linguistic services, whose terms and conditions will be made available to you in all cases, prior to any potential form of recruitment.
If you do not provide us with your data or provide it in an incorrect or incomplete manner, we will not be able to comply with your request and it will therefore be impossible to provide you with the information or services requested.
The data will not be passed on to any third party outside LinguaTrans, unless legally obligated to do so.